Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mistletoe Magic

The time has finally come to show you some artwork using products from the brand new Autumn/Winter Idea Book. 

This layout was made using a pattern out of the new how-to book "Magic."  It is called "Backstage."  I used the Mistletoe paper pack on this one.
I also used the new Dimensional Elements Ornaments.  I love that these are designed to be layered together.  I colored each layer a different color to add to the effect.
I also used the new Mistletoe Accents.  Looking at the photo above, the brad holding the ornament on the page is also included in the Mistletoe Accents.
Don't you just love those poinsettia flowers?
Stay tuned and I will show you some of the cards I have made using the Mistletoe papers.

I am so stinkin' excited because tomorrow my scrapbook club is starting up again.  We get together once a month and they get to create a layout I have designed just for them.  In return they order $20 in Close To My Heart product of their choice.  Also, each month a different member is chosen to be the 'hostess' and she gets all the hostess benefits.  If you have an interest in this club, let me know...it is not too late for you to join!  I can even do a long-distance version for you if you need me to.  Contact me for more details or to sign up!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment