Saturday, June 19, 2010

Our visitor...

I know I have been absent for a while now.  Being back to work really takes up most of my time, but beyond that, I have been without a computer.  Yes, my motherboard kicked the bucket.  Luckily my hard drive was ok, so the computer dr. was able to save my data (no worries, my photos were already backed up thanks to my Picture Keeper!)  Now I am just awaiting the arrival of my new baby.  I have decided to go with a laptop this time around.  Maybe now I can even keep you updated as I travel around!  How cool is that?
Anyway...on to our visitor!  This little lady has been invading our yard lately.  She likes to nibble on the leaves of my little crab apple trees.  Yesterday morning as I was leaving for work, she was there again.  I stopped the car, rolled down the window, and had a little talk with her.  OK, maybe I should not be telling this story, you all are going to think I belong in the loony bin!  Ha, ha!  Really, I did talk to her and she even seemed to listen..  She stood right there.  I told her to come her and talk to me and she even took a couple of steps closer!  I probaby could have leaned way out my window and petted her if I had wanted to.
As common as deer are around us (and we live in town) I still like to see them.  I hope she continues to visit us, but I also hope she quits eating the leaves on my trees and my hostas.

Once I get my new computer, I have more artwork to show you.  Stay tuned, it'll be here soon...I hope!

Happy Scrappin'
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment