Saturday, June 26, 2010

Greetings from Tomah!

Here we are in sunny Tomah, Wisconsin for the big NTPA National Tractor Pull.  I am back at the campground...us girls took a little break in between sessions while the guys are hanging out in the pit area.  Icy cold beverages in our hands :)

While my husband does tractor pull, he is not at this level...at least yet.  It is a dream of his.  He pulls at the National level for antiques instead.  He is a huge 2 cylinder John Deere fan.

Here are a few pictures of some of our friends that pull.  It is fun to be able to walk through the pit area and know so many of the guys!

Here is our friend Isaac on his IH 1066 called Operation Detonation.
The Green Creaper

Our friend Charlie from Michigan on his John Deere 4010 called Cruel Intentions

Yes Deere
and a black colored John Deere 6030 called Black Power.  This is the size tractor that Dale dreams of.  In fact, he was even checking eBay while we were here at the campground bidding on one.  He won the bid, but did not meet the reserve price the seller had set (good news for me??)
I hope to get a few more art filled posts on here in the next few days.  This is the first one with my new computer.  It is taking me a little while to learn how to work this new "toy" but I will get there.  Hopefully Monday when we get home I can work on that for you.

Until then, Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment