Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Miracle Awaits You!

I interrupt the post I said I was going to bring you today to show you a brand new special that is available beginning today...just look at this beautiful artwork created with the Miracle Kit!
Just look at the detail on these chipboard elements.  They are embossed so that when you sponge ink color of your choice on them, the embossing just pops out.  Isn't that great?  I think these pictures of my niece Kiana on her birthday look great with this paper pack!
Close To My Heart is offering this beautiful Miracle Kit to you starting today until May 31st (or while supplies last) in honor of National Scrapbooking Month (which is May in case you didn't already know).  This charming scrapbooking kit featuring spring-inspired colors and floral patterns is miraculously easy to assemble with no stamping required.  The brochure will guide you through easily creating two beautiful 2-page layouts.

See, even 'guy' pictures (like my father-in-law's birthday party) can look great!

There are several ways to snatch this fashionable kit at a great discount or even FREE!
*Purchase the kit outright for $19.95
*Place a minimum order of $40 and purchase the kit for only $10
*Place a minimum order of $60 and purchase the kit for only $5
*Sign up as a new Consultant between May 1-31 and receive a kit FREE!
*Host a Home Gathering between April 15-May 31 with minimum sales of $300 and receive a kit FREE!

I also created about a half a dozen cards using the scraps from this kit.  It is a very easy one to put together.
Shoot me an email if you are interested in this kit (tammyhellstern@myctmh.com).

Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tammy! I just love this special kit sooo much, but what you have created with the 'scraps'... Love them!! Thank you for sharing!! You're the best!!
    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete