Thursday, April 22, 2010

Invitations

Have you ever thought about having a Close To My Heart Party but then thought otherwise because of the 'work' involved?  Well, let me tell you, when you have a party with me, there is really no work involved!  All you have to do is have time on your calendar to do it.  I send out handmade invitations for you, your guests RSVP to you, I plan our project, guests show up at your place (or mine if you don't want to clean house or don't have room), we have our party (and who doesn't love to party), guests place orders, and the hostess receives the FREEBIES (hostess rewards are a great deal)!

Who could pass that up?  If you love Close To My Heart's products like I do (or even a fraction of how much I do) you really would want to have a party to earn the goods.  Talk about easy on the pocketbook.  My last hostess received over $100 in FREE product of her choice, the FREE Miracle Kit, and two 1/2 price items of her choice!  How awesome is that?

Here is a sample of the invitations I just sent out.  I have found that I get a better response to the handmade invitations rather than the postcards.  Who doesn't love to receive a handmade card?
Want to have a party of your own?  Just let me know and I can set you up!  Contact me at tammyhellstern@myctmh.com

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment