Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Flower Pot artwork

I finally got a chance to go downstairs to create a little bit yesterday.  I went down with the intention of designing a card to be used for Ronda's upcoming party.  I used the April Stamp of the Month, Flower Pot and some of the Veranda papers.  I think it turned out pretty cute!
I also paper pieced the flower pot on this card and then popped it up with 3D foam tape.  I colored the flowers using our markers and then I added some brads in the flower centers.  It needed another little something, so I wrapped hemp around the card a couple of times and added a button.  Now it looks complete!
Contact me (or click on the link in the column on the left) to get your hands on this cute stamp set.  It is one you don't want to miss!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment