Sunday, March 28, 2010

Team Meeting

So, yesterday we traveled to Thorp, WI for our team meeting (*waving and telling Kim thanks*). It was a fun day-I love to get together with my scrappin' sista's. There was lots of creating going on! I even showed the girls how to create that little purse that I showed you here.
Here is a couple of shots of everyone busy creating.And one of them with their purses all complete. I love how different they look with different papers. I just wish my camera battery was fully charges as I should have taken photos of them close up-especially Sheri's. What started out as an 'oops' ended up as a really creative invention. She accidentally attached the handle the wrong way, but it looked really neat...made it look like a pair of bib overalls. So she made a second one using the You Rock papers and outdoor denim cardstock. It really did look awesome, but do I have a photo of it? Of course not. She is on the far left in the photos though, maybe if you click on the picture to see it bigger you can see her bib overall 'purse'. I hope Tanner and Kaia liked their creations.
Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment