Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Graduation Card

Graduation is just around the corner, and I have a feeling we will be invited to quite a few this year (our Rhonda would have been in this year's Graduation Class). I figured I had better get a jump on getting some cards made.This one is a design I have used before, but I freshened it up using the back side of our Veranda papers. It works out so well for me since our school colors are Maroon and Gold. What an easy pattern right out of the Originals how-to card book.Remember, today is the last day for you to take advantage of the March Stamp of the Month, "A Little Everything." Drop me a note or give me a call if you want to get one of your own. It is a must-have for any card maker! You can shop online and get it right away (while you are still in your jammies) by clicking on the picture of the Spring Idea book in the column to your left. That will take you right into the shopping area of my website.

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment