Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valley of Fire

On our next adventure, we headed out of Vegas and into the Valley of Fire.It is just so amazing to me how very different it is from Wisconsin. I am fascinated with the landscape and the beautiful views.I think the only thing we were disappointed in is that we were not seeing cactus. We were both just under the impression that since we were in the desert, we would see some. I know it was winter and I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it or not, but we were anxious to see some cacti. We kept looking, though.Remember, tomorrow is the day that I will be drawing a winner of my blog candy. Read all about it in this post if you haven't already.

Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, I am so glad that you are sharing pictures with us! It looks like you are having a wonderful time. Try Arizona for the endless cacti. I have loads of pictures of Arizona cacti!

    ReplyDelete