Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My wonderful Secret Sister gifts!

Boy did I ever get spoiled by my fabulous Secret Sister! She gave me so many wonderful gifts on Sunday, it was great! Thank you, Thank you Nicole Kaszubski! I have loved all my gifts!

Have I ever told you that I love gifts?? No? Well, guess what? I love gifts! LOL!

I received 2 fabulous altered photo frames. I can't wait to put photos in them and show them off!Here's the great altered initial she made for me, too!Then just look at these adorable alter jars Nicole made for me. They are filled with wonderful dark chocolate and meltaway center Hershey's Kisses. Yummy! As soon as the chocolates are gone, I can see me filling these jars with some cute embellishments or something. Aren't they great?Thank you again, Nicole, for being an awesome Secret Sister! I can't wait to do this again next year (or I guess that would be later this year).

Happy Scrappin'


1 comment: