Sunday, February 7, 2010

A day with Tyler

Yesterday we had a fun filled day with our little Tyler man. He is growing so fast (as kids do...) it is hard to keep up with him these days. He crawls all over and stands up by everything. He takes a couple of steps if he really wants to, but most of the time crawling is just faster and easier for him.We so enjoy the time we get to spend with him - the grandson we'll never have. Thank you so much to Mark and Rachel for sharing him with us!I love this little smile of his! See that kitty that he is playing with, I guess you could probably call that an antique! I had that when I was a little girl! My Dad had a thing with the squeakers in those toys, though, and it was promptly removed when I was little :)
When they came to pick Tyler up, I went down to my craft room and created some Valentine treats with Tyler's big sister Clara for her Kindergarten class at school. We made some treat bag toppers. She picked out the colors and the stamps. I cut the paper for her and then she proceeded to stamp them all by herself. She was a natural and did a great job making them.
Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment