Saturday, January 23, 2010

Veranda artwork

Well, I have been busy painting again around my house, but it is not going as well this time around. Arrrggghhh!! I tried the rag rolling technique and do not like the way it turned out at all! I think I will leave it for a couple of days and see if it grows on me or not. If not, I will be painting over it...again! Just what I need when I don't like to do it in the first place! Oh well, better to do it now when the mess is created than to have to do it all again later after I've got everything picked up and put away again!

So, since I have not been creating myself lately (at least not with paper), I will be showing you some of the swap artwork I received in the mail. The next few days will be chock full of artwork, so stay tuned...
The first of the artwork comes from Kelly. She used the Veranda paper pack and coordinating products. Didn't she do a great job?Sorry about the coloring on the photos. I didn't realize until after I had downloaded all the pictures that my camera was still on the setting for fluorescent lighting from my niece's basketball game. It was so much work taking all the layouts and cards out of their clear bags and taking all the photos, that you are just going to have to look at photos that the coloring is a bit off-sorry!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment