Thursday, January 7, 2010

A topnotch-Topstitch card

Alright, here is another Topstitch piece of artwork that I promised you. My demo board swap should be finished today and in the mail. I just need to finish cutting out a few things and I will be done, so it shouldn't be a problem!

Here is a fun card that I made using the fun Charmed stamp set. This set features 4 fun square shaped flower petals. I stamped one of them 4 times, cut it out and then stamped the same image in a different color on the back side. I just folded over a corner to make it look sort of like a pin wheel. How fun is that?

Tomorrow I have a fun little project to show you, but have to run to the store to pick up some Hershey's nuggets today so that I can finish the project. That is your little teaser for today *he he he*

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment