Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Mail

I love happy mail! I just have to show you what showed up in my mailbox the other day...I received this beautiful card from a high school classmate of mine. It is a fun fold card. I will have to try this one out for myself!Then look at the necklace she also sent. I love it!I have not had the chance to sit down and talk with Becky for many years, but definitely think we need to get together one of these days. Thank you so much, Becky!

She says in her card that I am one of the strongest women she knows. Well, let me tell you...I don't know about that. We have been through so very much in the last year and a half, but without all the friends and family that we have surrounding us, I know that we would not be doing so well. With all the thoughts and prayers headed our way, how could we not be doing well? I really want to take this time to thank you all for the love and support! Without all of you, I would not be doing so well! So, thank you all!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment