Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Veranda Sneak Peek

OK, so I am not completely ready for Christmas, but I got this wonderful big box of new CTMH goodies that I just HAD to play with! You understand that, right?? Well, it's true! If you don't understand it, then maybe this blog is not for you :) LOL!

I just had to play with some of my new goodies and offer you a little sneak peek into what is in store for you come January 1st when the new Idea Book goes live! This is the Veranda paper pack. I love it! Even better, I see myself doing some artwork for the walls of my upstairs hallway, too. I already have the paint to re-do that space and wouldn't you know that the browns and greens will match perfectly!?! I love when that happens. (Sorry the picture is a little crooked...not sure what happened there.)Sorry...off on a tangent again...back to the layout. Not only does it use new paper, but it also has the new January Stamp of the Monthand in addition to that is also has some new Just Blooms Paper Flowers on it! Don't you just love all these sneak peeks. I promise, as soon as January 1st rolls around, you can get your hands on this new idea book too. Just leave me a comment here or send me an email and I may even be able to get one into your hot little hands a little earlier *wink*wink*If you happened to notice the new special on the side of my blog, you already know that you can get some new products and also get this fabulous Felicity Collection for FREE from now until the end of January 2010! Check it out, you won't be disappointed!

Happy Scrappin'

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a gorgeous layout - especially with black and white pictures. Love what you've done with the blooms, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I just love the new papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out awesome Tammy!! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete