Thursday, December 3, 2009

Secret Sister gifts

Good morning! Yesterday I told you I was going to try to get my fall decorations put away and my Christmas ones out. Well, guess what! I actually did it! I am so excited. Now I just have to put the tree up and decorate it (I couldn't do it all in one day!!) To top it all off, my mailman came right to my door and delivered the mail to me today. Why, you ask? Well because there was a package for me! My Secret Sister sent some goodies my way. She must know me well because she's been sending me altered items. I love them!Just look at the cute little altered tin she sent me...and look at all the tags that were inside!She also must have been reading my mind because she sent a wonderfully scented vanilla shortbread candle. In her note, she said to light it while I decorate for Christmas. It could not have come at a better time-even if she had tried. I love when everything works out like that!

I was also busy creating downstairs last night. I will have to get some pictures taken of the picture frames I made so I can show you. Until then...

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment