Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas everyone!

As I sit typing this, I am ready for the Christmas Eve festivities to begin. The Prime Rib is in the oven, the shrimp is thawed, the potatoes are peeled (just about ready to turn them on), the pies are baked, the presents are wrapped and under the tree...what am I forgetting? Nothing I hope!

Our snow storm has changed our plans up a bit, but nothing we can't handle. So far we maybe have about 5-6 inches of snow and it is coming down again now. They are predicting this to be one of the biggest snowstorms in years. I will feel better when Mom and Norm get here, but other than that, all is well.

I just really want to wish you all a Merry Christmas! Enjoy your time with family and friends making many happy memories ~ just don't forget to take some pictures, too ~ after all, we need something to scrapbook, right? :)

Happy Scrappin'

3 comments:

  1. You really can dream of a white Christmas. It is getting warmer here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! You are an inspiration and I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Bless you both. Cherish your memories! as I'm sure you do.

    ReplyDelete