Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December club layout

I am pretty proud of myself this month. Club does not meet until Sunday and I already have the layout done and prepped for everyone. I even have pictures on mine! Am I ahead of the game, or what?I even stepped outside my box this month and tried something that I learned from Corporate (at Leadership and then again watching the Art & Soul episodes on my website). I mixed patterned papers from 2 entirely different kits. This is pretty easy to do when the company makes things simple for us with their 60 coordinating colors. I just chose a patterned paper that I liked and then went to my paper packs to see what had a coordinating color. I actually used the back side of the other B&T to get the twilight color I was looking for. The front side was just a bit too busy for me, but by flipping it over, it was perfect.I also found some perfect pictures for the page. I added my title, but will let the club girls decide what they want on theirs.

Now today, my hope is that I can get my fall decorations put away and get the Christmas ones put up. This is not something I look forward to doing, but once it's done, I love it!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment