Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas cards

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... OK, it's a good thing you can't hear me sing, because I can't carry a tune!

I have been trying to post this all day long, but I guess maybe the snow has put a damper on my blog posting, too :) My internet wasn't working for just a little while today. Who knows what the problem was...I blamed it on the snow. We got a lot of that white stuff last night. It really blew hard all night, too, causing lots of huge snow drifts! As long as I don't have to go to work, I love it!

I just love all the Christmas cards we receive this time of year, especially the handmade cards and the ones with the photos on them. My Mom decided to make her own cards this year. Wow! Just look at he card she created! I am so impressed. Of course, if you know my Mom, you also know that she likes to putz with little things. This card is definitely putzy, but gorgeous. Great job, Mom!This card is from my friend Lynn. I love her design, too!Alright, I better get back to wrapping my Christmas presents (I am almost finished). It is a great day to stay inside and get that done.

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment