Sunday, November 22, 2009

Girl's Day Out

What a fabulous girl's day out I had with my Mom, Sister, and nieces. Ever since I was a little girl and Dad would leave this week to go up north deer hunting, Mom would take my sister and I Christmas shopping one day over the Thanksgiving week vacation. Well, we have continued that tradition ever since. I don't think we have ever missed a year. I absolutely love spending the day with my family. Each year we get a ton of Christmas shopping done-we are doing our part to stimulate the economy! This year, we also had a fun little girl's day fun at the nail salon. We all got a manicure. How fun was that??Thanks for a fun day, girls! Sam, we missed having you along, but know that you are enjoying your time in the woods hunting with Dad!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment