Monday, August 10, 2009

Studio J

The biggest news of our Leadership Convention was the announcement about Studio J! What's Studio J, you ask? Well, just let me tell you...

Are you into digital scrapbooking? ever wanted to try it but didn't know how (or couldn't afford it)? never tried it? No, we are not going digital-we are going to start "Studio" scrapbooking. This is a concept different from any other. Close To My Heart has designed their own software and will be a huge hit from the novice to the expert (yes, even you computer illiterate people will be able to work this one-trust me!) This new "Studio" scrapbooking will never replace the "Classic" scrapbooking using old fashioned paper. No, instead, the layouts will compliment each other and look great side-by-side in your albums! It won't be available to customers until the Spring of 2010, but believe me, it will be worth the wait!
Here is a picture of a sample layout. Can you even tell that it was not done by hand? As soon as I am able to start playing around with it (this fall) I will be making some layouts and I will show them to you, too.
OK, off to bed tonight, another day of getting up at 4 am for work...boy this work thing sure gets in my way! I will show you some more art tomorrow night.

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment