Saturday, August 8, 2009

Some blog awards

Imagine my surprise and delight to come home from this trip and find not one, but two different blog awards on my blog. Thank you to Brenda of Rose Blossom Legacies for this Idyllhours Blog Award. The Idyllhours blog award is the BFF award - Blogger Favorite Friend. How cool is that? Thank you, thank you Brenda from the bottom of my heart. I encourage you to go to Brenda's blog and check it out. She is a very creative person. I am always referring to her artwork to make my own. We missed you in Long Beach, girlfriend!The rules of this award are:
  • accept the award by commenting on the blog of the person that gave it to you
  • pass it on to five others
  • reveal five things you enjoy doing
5 Thing I Enjoy Doing:
  • Creating-just about any paper crafts. Scrapbooking is my passion!
  • Vacationing. I could travel just about anyplace and have a great time.
  • Spending time with family and friends-there is nothing better.
  • Sitting and relaxing with a good book-I just need to find more time in a day to do this more often. (Part of why I love sitting on a beach while on vacation:)
  • Helping other people. I love being able to help out and share my passions.
I also received the Circle of Friends blog award from Dawn of Dawn's Craft Place. Thank you also, Dawn, for thinking of me. You girls have no idea how much this means to me!

Here are the rules:

*Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends.
*Link to your nominees within your blog post.
*Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post.
*Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation.
*Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award .

I think this may be considered cheating, just a little bit, but I am going to forward these awards on to the same 5 people for each of them. I wish I had the time to do separate lists, but I just do not-I 'need' to create something soon! Here are the lucky recipients (In no particular order):

Doresa-I enjoyed spending time with you at Leadership. Good luck at making your goal and earning the trip-I know you will make it!

Barb-Thank you so much for creating the adorable album we created at Chocolate University in Long Beach. It is beautiful and useful! (And also for sharing your sniglet's story...I love it!)

Tammy-I am so glad we finally got me meet each other in Long Beach-too bad us Wisconsin girls had to travel all the way to California to meet :)

Antionette-I had the pleasure of meeting Antionette at our convention in Orlando. She is such a fun and creative person!

Nona-Check out Nona's blog to find out about her great news. Congratulations! I did not get a chance to talk to you at Leadership, but you are an inspiration to us all.

That's all for now,

1 comment:

  1. Oh you definitely deserve these awards. so glad I could make your day.

    ReplyDelete