Sunday, August 30, 2009

Our day 'Up North'

We had a very enjoyable day 'Up North' helping Mom celebrate her birthday. Here is a photo of all the girls yesterday. What a good looking group, if I do say so myself :)Here is a shot of just a small part of the beautiful drive we had. I didn't think to take a picture until we were almost out of the woods on the way home, but it is a good shot non-the-less. I wish I had gotten a picture of some of the curves in the road. I started counting on our way out and I think I came up with 73 curves-not bad for an 8-10 mile drive, huh? This is just the 8 miles from Mom's place to the highway. You just have to learn to slow down and enjoy-you can't be in a hurry in the back woods. I love it!
I think you also deserve to see a little artwork...finally. I have been busy making the thank you cards for the gal I made the wedding invites and programs for. Here is a sample of what I made. Next, I need to get busy working on my demo board swap items. I'll show you what I get done when I get it done.Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo of the woods. Your family photo is nice too. Great card. Those hearts are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete