Sunday, June 7, 2009

What's been keeping me busy...

Our weekend has been busy with Graduation parties. Love it...no cooking for me this weekend :) I guess that's a good way to spend my birthday today, too-at another Graduation party. Works for me.

I was going to post a photo of the layouts I finished on Friday night, but I forgot to take pictures of them (sorry). I completed 13 two page layouts using the new Back Country papers for a swap. I wanted to get them done before yesterday so I could bring them along to the Graduation party and drop them off. Hey, it saved me lots of postage...when was the last time you sent out a Flat-Rate package?? When I get them back, I will take photos of them all and post them for you-you'll just have to wait a little longer.

I will post a couple of pictures of another project I have been working on. I am making Wedding invitations for a couple here in town. I love how they are turning out (and better yet, the bride and her Mom loved them, too!) I will just block out a little of their information in the photos. The colors are Sweet Leaf, Blush, and Black. I think they look great together. I need to get these all finished sometime this week (hopefully).
Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful artwork, Tammy! Happy Birthday too!

    Enjoy your day,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete