Thursday, June 18, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

Wowsers!! Look what I received from not one, not two, not three, but four blogging friends! Yes, I said FOUR! Can you believe it? I know I am pretty overwhelmed. I am very honored. Thank you to Brenda, Liz, Carla, and Deneen. You don't know how much I appreciate this award. I will display it proudly.

**OK, an update-now I have FIVE blogging friends that have sent me this award. Add Iona to that list. Thank you so very much everyone!

Now, as part of this award, I need to:
  1. Accept the award, post it on your blog with the name of the person who gave you the award. Be sure to link their blog so people can visit them!!
  2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs you've newly discovered. Remember to post to their blog to let them know they've received the award!
Here is my list of blogs that I have passed the award on to (maybe not 15, but you really need to visit these gals, too, as they are either great artists, great writers, or a combination of both!) These are listed in no particular order.

Antionette
Melanie
Doresa
Tiffany
Nona
Amy
Kim
Rhonda
Jennifer

OK, the list needs to end for now. I NEED to head to bed. Once again, it has been a crazy week at work. I was on afternoons this week, then had to double back and work days today. That means, I get home a little after midnight and then have to be up, ready, and out the door at 4:45 the next morning. Yikes, it's amazing I am still awake.

We did have a wonderfully relaxing evening, though. We had pudgy pies for supper. We burned the huge pile of sticks that has been accumulating in our fire pit, so, being the multi-tasker that I am, I figured we'd make good use of the fire and make our supper out there. Kinda like camping in our own yard :) Where was my camera?? Sometimes I wonder how we end up with any photos for in our scrapbooks!?!

Good Night and Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

  1. Lady Tammy make that 5 awards because there is another on my blog for you to pick up.

    http://ionascropshoppe.blogspot.com/

    Hugs for a blessed weekend. Iona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Tammy, you are so kind! I accempt your lovely award! :)

    ReplyDelete