Holy cow! We have water standing everywhere! It has been raining most of the night. I woke up wondering if they would have school today because of the ice, but that is not the case as it is 37 degrees. It is mostly just water standing all over. This is bad...the water has no place to run off to-the culverts and such are all frozen yet. This is going to get worse when it gets cold again as it's all going to freeze and then we are going to be one huge skating rink. What a mess!
How passionate about this scrapbooking hobby are you? Check your answers with this fun, little quiz. You know you're a scrapbooker when...
* You usually have a camera on you
* You wonder if you'll ever get caught up
* You have tools your husband doesn't know how to use
* Your house is a mess because you've been scrapbooking all day
* You check online galleries and blogs more often than you check the news
* You save the ribbon off your Valentine chocolates to use on your pages and cards
* You change your child's outfit to match the paper you just bought...so you'll have the perfect photo to go with the paper
* You know that "Scrapbookers don't lie. We embellish!"
Yep, I am definitely a scrapbooker...and proud of it!
How about a little blog candy? Either leave a comment here or send me an email to tell me how you know you are a scrapbooker. I will randomly draw a winner's name at 10:00 Saturday morning-Valentine's Day-and send the winner some goodies! Good Luck everyone!
Under The Weather
5 days ago