Thursday, February 5, 2009

A whole lotta scrappin...

I was so busy yesterday. I got a ton of layouts done. Most of the layouts I did I have had laying around here. They are swap pages that I have received. How easy was it to just add photos?? I love that. I got so much accomplished in one day. Here are just some of the layouts I did...
Also, this was a layout done by my friend, Holly, in our "scrap someone else's photos" swap. I love what she did with my pictures!
In that same swap, Anna made these pages for my bunny pictures. Didn't she do a great job?These are some older layouts that I had done, but wasn't sure if I had shown them to you or not. I love the fact that we have top loading page protectors, it makes it so easy to scrap out of order and re-arrange them. How awesome is that?
I showed you these layouts before, but here they are with pictures on them.

I have an Expo to do today, so I don't think I'll get any of my own scrapping done today, but that's ok. It's fun to introduce new people to this fun hobby :)

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment