Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The last of my Secret Sister gifts

Here is the last of my Secret Sister gifts. I am a little bummed that our time is up with that. I just love to send and receive gifts. I found out who she was...THANK YOU Jody S. I really loved all my gifts!

The first couple in this package were little albums made out of name badge holders. Isn't that clever? I will have to make some of these up using scraps from different paper packs.Next up is a matchbook style album. Another creative idea for me.
Now this one, if you go to my website, you can learn to make this one for yourself. Look under the MyCTMH TV link for the directions. It is made using our card kits. I have looked at the instructions for this one, but haven't made one of these albums yet, so this is just perfect!Thank you again, Jody, for all the wonderful gifts you have sent me. I can't wait until next year when we can do this again!! It is so fun to receive little surprises in the mail-they usually seemed to come at just the right times!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment