Sunday, February 1, 2009

February CTMH special-Good Times

Can you believe it, February is here already and with that starts a new campaign from Close To My Heart. With every $25 purchase in My Acrylix Stamps, you can get one of these fabulous stamp sets for FREE! This is all in honor of the 25th Anniversary of CTMH and Jeanette Lynton is giving us the presents! This is a fabulous offer that I will be taking up myself! It is only available until the end of the month, so hurry and get your orders in to take advantage of it. You can view my website here to see more or to place your order.It was a busy day here yesterday-I had a houseful of busy scrappers. It was great. I will post pictures a little later of some of the layouts I created.

Enjoy the Super Bowl today (go Cards)!

No comments:

Post a Comment