Monday, February 2, 2009

A couple of layouts for you

Did everyone watch the Super Bowl? I was really cheering for the Cardinals, thought they didn't have a chance after the first 3 quarters of the game, and then came the last quarter. I thought they could pull it off. Oh well, it didn't happen that way. At least I didn't have any money bet on the game or anything-not like it really makes a difference in my life, just that it was fun.

Here are a couple of layouts for you to see. The first is another layout using our Emporium paper pack. I think that's about it for me with that paper for a while, as much as I love it. I really did mean to put Grandma Great rather than Great Grandma as that is what my sister's girls have called her forever. My family also started calling her that, too. The name has stuck. She is really a great lady and I hope that I take after her in my life.This layout is actually a challenge page for me. Our group of gals in the 7 week challenge had to do a 'cardstock only' layout. Well, here is what I came up with. I found some old photos to use (see how far behind I am with my scrapping??) My plan is to go downstairs again today to scrap some more, so hopefully I'll have some more pictures for you for tomorrow.

Until then, Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment