Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cookie Sheet Memo Board

I just wanted to share with you a little project I made out of a cookie sheet. I actually made quite a few of these as they were my roomie gifts when we went to our Close To My Heart Regional Celebration in San Antonio back in November and I also made one for my Secret Sister. I knew I couldn't post a picture of them back then as my recipients may have seen them here, but then I completely forgot to show it to you. Sorry.These are so easy to do. I had to punch a couple of holes in the end of my cookie sheet with my Crop-o-dile so I could hang it up with ribbon. Then I just adhered paper (mine is from the Perfect Day paper pack), ribbon and some stamped up letters. The magnets can be purchased at Wal-Mart or anyplace. I used liquid glass to adhere the metal tokens to the magnet, and viola-done!

Enjoy and Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! I think I want one too. Not sure what your hole punching tool is. Maybe I can borrow yours? Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete