Sunday, January 4, 2009

My 2009 calendar is complete

This was so much fun to put together and really easy as the pages are all swap items that I received back from the group. I made 12 of the January page (and page topper) and sent them in to our swap coordinator and received back one of each month. How's that for thinking smarter not harder. I absolutely love doing our team swaps. We have some awesome artists in our group-they always amaze me. I am always getting new ideas from them. So, without further ado, here is my 2009 calendar:



I made the January page and my friend Sheri made February.








March was from Jennifer Z. and April by Anna.











I'm not sure who did May as there wasn't a name on it and Sheri did June.







Jen B. made July and Val made August.











September was made my Jen B. and October was from Lynn.







Kim sent in November and again, I'm not sure who did December as there wasn't a name on that one either.

Isn't this some great artwork?







I was so inspired by all of this artwork that I also put together my 2009 weekly planner. Here are some pictures of that, too. I used the Perfect Day paper pack for the cover. I didn't like this paper so much when I first saw it, but boy, I sure like it now. The more artwork I see with it, the more I like it (as is true with a lot of the papers for me).





Here is a peek at the inside of my planner. I did the whole thing using the monthly word puzzle stamp sets.


In fact, this has spawned a new idea for me. I'm thinking about doing a Calendar Days workshop for you to be able to make a calendar such as this for yourself. I will have to think a little more on it and get back to you with the details about it.

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment