Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Demo Board swaps

Here are the Demo Board swaps that I received in the mail yesterday. Aren't they fabulous? We have some terrific artists on our team!

I already showed you my That's Amore demo board artwork. Here is more Emporium artwork, too.

Stardust artwork from Beth

Daydream papers from Heather-I have to say, I think this was my least favorite of the new paper packs, but Heather did a fantastic job with it-I love the paper once it's put to such good use!

And from Sheri, artwork using the Unforgettable papers.

Didn't I tell you we had fantastic artists?? Do you believe me now?

OK, off to finish up what needs to be done before we head out to Florida. 24 hours from now I will be in the air on the way...can't wait!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment