Thursday, January 1, 2009

Close To My Heart news


The new Idea Book and Catalog goes live today. If you have not received your copy of it, contact me to find out how to get it. It is jam packed full of wonderful new products, papers, and stamp sets. I just love getting the new catty's. It's like Christmas 3 times a year!

Also, Close To My Heart is celebrating National Papercrafting Month. The Key to My Heart promotions runs through January 31st. The gorgeous level 2 paper packet features all of the new colors {Juniper, Tulip, Sorbet and Creme Brulee} in an array of double sided papers. It is accompanied by an awesome E-size My Acrylix stamp set. The spectacular combo retails for $47.90, but you can purchase it at a discount or even earn it for free.

When you spend $130 ~ you'll get the kit for FREE!
Spend $75 ~ you can get it for just $20
Host a gathering totalling $400 or more ~ and earn it for FREE!
Join Close To My Heart Jan. 1-31st ~ you'll earn the kit FREE in your New Consultant Kit!

If you have any questions about this promotion please contact me.

tammyhellstern@myctmh.com
www.tammyhellstern.myctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment