Saturday, March 31, 2012

Finally...some artwork

I know, I know...I really haven't fallen off the face of the earth!  I have been so busy lately.  I have been logging a lot of miles walking and riding my bicycle.  Spring has sprung very early for our neck of the woods here in Wisconsin and I am absolutely loving it!  Not only am I walking to get in shape but also in getting ready for the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure Walk.  I will be walking 60 miles in 3 days come August.  I am very excited and can't wait!

OK, on to the artwork.  Today's art is brought to you by my friend Rachel.  A big congratulations goes out to her and her family, which has grown by one.  I cannot wait to meet baby Iris next week :)
Rachel has used the Stella paper pack and done a fabulous job.  Just look at the paper piecing she did on her layout!  I love it!
Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my artwork, Tammy! We can't wait to see you next week either. :) Baby Iris is eager to see one of Mommy's besties! Great job on walking soooo many miles as you prepare.

    See you soon,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete