Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July and SOTM artwork

I hope you all have a Happy and Safe 4th of July!

Tonight marks 2 years since we lost our daughter in a horrible car accident.  It is a bittersweet day for me.  I miss her so much, but know that I must go on.  I can feel her and her brother with their arms wrapped tightly around me supporting me, and that really helps me move forward.

OK, enough of the sappy stuff...moving on...

I have some gorgeous artwork that my friend Sheri created using the July Stamp of the Month-American Celebration.  Here is what the set looks like.  If you want one for yourself, just contact me to get it ordered.  It is only available during the month of July 2011.
Look at this great layout.  I love all the layered stars and the Pennant Alpha!
The cards are great, too. 
I think I'll use this one for my friend Sandy.  It is her birthday today and I will be meeting up with her and her parents later on.  Happy Birthday, Sandy!  I love ya!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment