Sunday, May 15, 2011

May Club layout

All around, it has been a great weekend.  I had a great friend come to visit me (someone that was really there for us when we lost Rhonda-and continues to be there for me). I was talked into going out for fish on Friday night, we had a great breakfast Saturday morning, and then I was off to my niece's volleyball tournament on Saturday.  Wouldn't you know that I forgot to bring my camera to the tournament!  Those girls did a fabulous job!  The 6th graders only lost one game out of 6 matches!  Awesome job!  I was so proud.  Then those 4th graders...wow, they really impressed me, too.  When they grow taller - look out!  They have a lot of skill already in those tiny bodies! 

Then comes my "Club Sunday".  Today is my last club day of the year (well, until fall anyway) and I just love when the girls come over to scrap.  I usually take the summers off as everyone seems to be busier than ever then.  We start back up in the fall about the time school starts.

Today, this is the layout that the girls will be creating while they are here.  I precut everything for them and have it all ready to go for them.  After they get that done, they are welcome to stay and work on their own projects as long as they wish.  They can use any of my stamp sets and inks (I have 'just a few'...or is that a few too many??)
Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment