Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nametags, dragonflies, and cards

Look at the cute nametags that Tina had for us on the cruise.  Aren't they just adorable?
Did you notice the little dragonfly pin on mine?  That was a little gift from Becky (one of the girls on the cruise).  Let me explain...I had seen a dragonfly when we got to the ruins and it brought a tear to my eye.  If you know me, you know that I will always carry a piece of my daughter's artwork with me on my ankle.  She designed the dragonfly tattoo I have there.  It is very special to me.  After losing our daughter, dragonflies mean that much more to me.  Whenever I see one, I feel like she is there with me.  Becky heard of my little story and when we got back on the bus to head back to the ship, she had this little pin for me.  It was in the gift shop and she heard it calling my name.  Thank you so much, Becky!  It is priceless to me!

While cruising, I also received some fabulous cards from my Secret Sister.  She is one crafty mama!  Just look at her fabulous work.
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love doing Secret Sister projects.  Not only is it fun to create for someone else, it's fun to be the recipient!  I'm not sure if I have ever told you or not, but I LOVE gifts!  tee hee :)

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment