Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mmmmm, Mmmmm good!

This Wisconsin girl had an awesome lunch in Mobile, Alabama yesterday!  I went to a local place on Dauphin Street called Hopjack's Pizza Kitchen & taproom.  It was the most amazing sandwich and fries I have had in a very long time.  It was a little spicy for this wimpy northern girl, but mmmm, was it ever good!  I had a shrimp pita fold sammie with a side of Belgian fries.  Like I said, a little on the hot side, but the white dipping sauce helped that problem out!
Just look at this beautiful little park here in Mobile.  They are so busy getting ready for Mardi Gras - that starts next Friday.  Too bad I hadn't done a little more research and known that before, I would have stayed for a couple of days after the cruise to check it out.  Oh well, I'll just have to come back, I guess!
Tomorrow morning we get on the cruise ship!  I can hardly wait!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment