Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Continuing with the Secret Sister reveal and a Happy Birthday wish!

First off, I have to send out a great big Happy Birthday wish to my sister.  It's her birthday today, so if you know her, send your wishes her way!  Happy Birthday, Tracey, I love you!  (She's the one on the far right - this photo was taken on Christmas Eve with my Mom and Grandma, too - Love these ladies!)
Then, I'll show you what I sent to my Secret Sister in December.  I sent stocking for her kids (only theirs had McDonald's money in them).   I also sent her some "cupcakes" made out of some fuzzy, warm socks and a little bit of paper.  How fun!
And my big reveal gift for January.  I altered a little picture frame and made a calendar for her and also altered a cookie sheet into a memo board for her. 
I had so much fun doing the Secret Sister thing again this year and can hardly wait till my cruise the end of this week!  I get to do another Secret Sister thing on the boat with my Sista's!  I'll have to show you some of the things I've been creating for her, too!  (One of those calendars is for my cruise Secret Sister, too.)

Happy Scrappin'

3 comments:

  1. I was assigned my CTMH consultant as my secret sister at church. Do you know of a company that makes a secret sister stamp? I would appreciated any suggestions you might have for me. mtnmaw@charter.net

    Thanks,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I don't know of any companies, off hand, that sell them. It is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did you get the fabric to stay to the cookie sheet?

    ReplyDelete