Thursday, January 27, 2011

Studio J Vegas album

So now that we just got back from a Vegas trip, I have a whole Studio J album from our last Vegas trip to show you.  I worked on this for really only about 2 weeks (not steady, but here and there).  I will break it up into a few days worth of pictures so as not to overwhelm you.  The first layout is split up in my album so that the left page starts my album out and the right page is the last page of my album to finish it up.






*Remember, you can always click on the photos to view them larger to see the details :)

I will never give up my traditional scrapbooking as I love to work with the paper and embellishments too much, but Studio J is a perfect way to do some quick  catching up, gift albums, or when you need to make more than one copy of a layout.

Click here if you want to try it out for yourself.  It is even FREE to try out!  Let me know how you like it...

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment