Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Even men can paper craft!

I just have a couple of fun pictures to show you today.  I've been gonna post this for a couple of weeks, but just plain forgot about it!

A couple of weeks ago, I got a phone call at work (at break time, of course) from my husband.  He was asking what cardstock from my stash that he could use.  This had me intrigued.  He wouldn't tell me what it was for, just that he 'needed' some for something.  OK, do I have you wondering, too?

Here he is working away.
Remember those paper chains we made as kids in school to count down to Christmas?  Well, he made one counting down to our vacation!  Needless to say, he's watched me work a time or two and had no problem working my paper trimmer or tape runner!  I love it!
Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

  1. What a fun thing for him to do. He is probably excited to remove one of the loops every day, in anticipation of your upcoming vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, Sheila! We only have a few links left to remove now...I can't wait either!

    ReplyDelete