Thursday, August 5, 2010

August Stamp of the Month and a Redneck Car Launch

I just love this August Stamp of the Month,  Something Splendid.  I love flower stamps and this one just does not disappoint!
If you are interested in hosting a party of your own to earn FREE STUFF, just let me know.  This is the invitation that I will be creating for all my August parties - YES, I hand stamp and send out the invitations for you!
Now, for a non-creative tidbit (well, maybe it is creative, just not with paper!)  I thought I would include a link to let you know what I will be doing on Saturday.  If you are local (or not, but are up for a drive) come on out to Turtle Lake, WI  for a good old Redneck Car Launch...yeah, I know, we are a bit back-woodsy here, but we sure know how to have fun!  This is a video from our local news station from last year,  They have said that they will be back again this year.  If you want more details, just let me know and I'll share more with you!



iCheck out this video:/i Wisconsin 'rednecks' crash their clunkers | Minneapolis and St. Paul | kare11.com

And another little You Tube video...just to get you in the mood!


Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment