Monday, May 3, 2010

Art Day Techniques and cards

Today I have some more Art Day techniques and cards to show you.  I will show you a couple per day all week!  I had a fabulous time meeting up with the girls for our Art Day.  We always have fun creating and catching up with each other.  We certainly don't get together often enough!  Afterwards we went out to Old Chicago to eat!  Wow, that was good...but I know I ate too much, I was miserable on the ride home.

Anyway...on with the art. 
and the card that we made using Kate's Baby Wipe Technique (or if you click on the Art & Soul widget on the left side of my blog and watch the Puddle Pad episode, it's the same thing).
Next up Rachel showed us how to do Glitter Dots
and just look at the adorable monochromatic card we made using the glitter dots
Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment