Friday, April 30, 2010

Wedding card

We have a few weddings to attend this summer, so I figured I better get a jump on making some cards.

I added a wedding card to the card workshop the other night for the ladies to create.  This one uses the That's Amore paper pack along with some colored paper flowers, buttons, and waxy flax.  (I just love to use waxy flax to thread my buttons, it works great!)
I love the looks of it!

Have you been playing with Studio J yet?  I have and I love how quick and easy it is for me to play catch-up with my scrapbooking.  I have a trip that I think I am going to Studio Scrapbook the whole thing.  I will show you the pages as I get them back...of course, I will be waiting until I have at least 10 pages done to order...gotta get those FREE memory protectors, you know!

Tomorrow is the start of the new Summer Idea Book and Catalog.  Stay tuned for more goodies headed your way...

Happy Scrappin'

1 comment: