Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sneak Peak artwork from the new Summer Idea Book

Here is a card I made using the paper from the new Cherry-O collection in the new Summer Idea Book.  This book will go live to customers on May 1st.  Contact me if you would like a copy of it.
I think this paper pack just might be my favorite in the new book...of course, that always changes as I start creating with them all!  I stepped way outside of my box and created a round card using a pattern out of the Wishes How-to Book.  It really was so easy, I think I will have to make some more round cards!  It's hard to see in the photo, but the center circle is popped up.  I colored those cute little strawberries using our Exclusive Inks markers.  So easy!

Next I created a recipe card.  I used my recipe for Blu'Bana Bread.  Click on the picture to read the recipe more clearly.  Just wait until you see more of the products in the new book...you, too, will be creating recipes/cards/boxes!  That's all I will say for now...
I hope you have enjoyed, tomorrow I will show you my favorite card creation of the weekend.  Stay tuned...

Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

  1. I've seen sneak peeks on other blogs as well, and the product looks great again! Your work, as always, is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Blu'nana Bread sure gets around!

    ReplyDelete