Friday, March 26, 2010

Tyler U Rock

Here is the April Club pages my Club girls are going to be making. It uses the You Rock paper pack.
I wasn't so sure about this paper pack at first...I just didn't know what pictures I would have that would go with it. After sitting and looking at the paper for a while (I was waiting for it to create something on it's own, I guess) it finally hit me. I had these cute pictures of Tyler sitting on my computer just waiting to be scrapped. I saw the camo color and noticed the olive color in the paper pack and the rest just fell into place. I love when that happens!
I stamped the letters in the goldrush ink, rolled them in outdoor denim ink, stamped them on white daisy cardstock and cut them out. That is how you do the 'Rock & Roll' technique...now you know!I love how these pages turned out-maybe because I am a little biased and think Tyler is just a cutie patootie :)

Happy Scrappin'

1 comment: