Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Little Everything Card

Boy, with it being so nice outside here this last week, I did not get much creating done. I have been outside getting a lot of stuff done, though.

Yesterday it cooled down again (actually, it was typical March-like weather, but we got spoiled for a week with 50-60 degree temperatures) so I got to go downstairs and play again. Today Chris is having a Party at her house and this is the card we will be creating there. (Mom, don't look at the card, I made it for Mother's Day!)This card uses the Veranda paper pack, Colonial White cardstock and ribbon, Creme Brulee cardstock, a button, chocolate waxy flax, a dyed paper flower, and the March Stamp of the Month "A Little Everything" that you can earn for FREE! This stamp set is a great one that we all 'need' (especially for card making). It has so many words and sentiments on it that you can mix and match.You, too, can have a party of your own and earn lots of FREE goodies! Everyone at your party can create a card such as this one. Just contact me (tammyhellstern@myctmh.com) to find out how!

Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, I've seen a lot of blogs make cards with this set, btu I have to say that this take is my very favorite! Gorgeous card keeping things clean and simple. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete