Monday, March 1, 2010

Dare to Dream

Have you ever wished that you had your own business? Could set your own hours? Could set your own wages? Well, I am here to tell you that you can!

I am looking for wonderful new people to add to my growing team of consultants for Close To My Heart. It is a great job that I just love and know what makes it even better? I can set my own hours, be in charge of my own wages, can't get fired or laid off, and I can run my business how I want to! Yep, you read that correctly! Sound intriguing? Read on...Just look at all the wonderful products you get for just $99 with your new consultant kit (valued at over $300)

and, if you join during the month of March, you also get these four exclusive stamp sets absolutely FREE with your kit (valued at an additional $91.80)For only $60 you can add-on this scrapbooking bonus pack valued at over $160Or you can also add-on this cardmaking bonus pack for only $50 (retailed at over $150)What a great deal! Click here to sign up today!

It doesn't stop there. In your first 3 months of being a consultant, you can earn an additional $150 in product absolutely FREE! Let's sit down and talk about it soon, I'd love to show you more...

I am always here to answer questions for you...leave me a comment or email me to find out more information. I would love to add new members to my Hearts of the North Team today!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment