Sunday, February 21, 2010

And we have a winner...

And we have a winner...or should I say two!!!

First up we have:

waiseone said...

Tammy, I marked your blog on my google reader for inspiration. I love your artwork!! Congratulations!

And next we have:
Angie Hornick said...

Hi Tammy!! I love all your posts and I love seeing the pictures of your pages. So beautiful. I am a newbe to scrapping, so always looking for ideas and tips. Thanks so much for all your hard work.
Angie Hornick

Ladies, if you will send your snail mail addresses to my email (tammyhellstern@myctmh.com) I will get your goodies in the mail to you right away. Thanks so much! I absolutely love to read your comments! Feel free to keep leaving them for me :) Tracey, no I don't have my paper pack picked out for this vacation album yet! I've been thinking, though-I have lots of ideas floating around in my head.

Yesterday was a busy day. I had our team meeting at my house. What a great day. I love to reconnect with my scrappin' sista's! We learned so much and had a lot of laughs. Now today, I have my Club girls coming over. I love my Club days, too! If you have an interest in joining my club, let me know and I would be more than happy to share that information with you. My current club is full, but I can start another club at any time.

I look forward to hearing from you...

Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy!!! I got my goodie in the mail yesterday, so adorable. I can't wait to try my hand at it and see how I do. Thanks so much for all the ideas. Absolutely love them.
    Angie Hornick

    ReplyDelete